Follow Me on Pinterest           

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Childhood Revisited: How to Make Your Own Paper Dolls

Margie Moore just wrote a blog on Craftsy that certainly got my attention!

Paper dolls, I loved playing with them when I was young. I would play in a make-believe world for hours at my grandmother's house. It is probably why I have so much fun designing cloth doll patterns today.

Making paper dolls and coloring their faces and clothes is a fantastic way to practice drawing and shading the faces of your cloth dolls.

Margie even provides the reader with a FREE pdf download paper doll pattern so you can get started right away. It might also be a fun project to do with your children.

Playing with dolls is so much fun!


Childhood Revisited: How to Make Your Own Paper Dolls




This post contains ad links.



No comments:

Post a Comment