Follow Me on Pinterest           

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Free Pattern Alert...

Recently, a FREE pin cushion mice pattern came across my Facebook feed and I wanted to try it out and share with everyone. I love whimsy and thought it would be perfect to add to my studio:


Even though the whole pattern is put together with hand-stitching, it only took a couple of hours last night to finish.

I used some wool felt that I already washed in warm water and some flannel scraps that I had in my scrap bin. I believe you could also use scraps of wool fabric.

The complete pattern and instructions are available on Bustle & Sew...just click on the above picture to download your copy!

While you are there, be sure to download their "Making Beautiful Softies"; a pdf tutorial of tips to make softies that is FREE to download.

Enjoy!



Craftsy



No comments:

Post a Comment