Follow Me on Pinterest           

Monday, March 3, 2014

Welcome to my dollmaking blog!

I have been a dollmaker and pattern designer since 1992.  In 1995, I created a website called Cloth Dolls by Stitch 'N Stuff where you can purchase my patterns or any of the dolls that I currently have available.

When you visit my website, don't forget to check out my free patterns and hints available from a link in the Pattern Gallery.

I thought I would start out by showing pictures of my three (3) Humpty Dumpty dolls in progress made from my original Humpty Dumpty pattern. These dolls, and the pattern, are one of my best sellers. I have a hard time keeping the completed dolls in stock.

Below is a picture of the three I am currently working on. I am in the process of making their clothes.


Please post any dollmaking suggestions or hints to share.  Also, if you have any questions regarding dollmaking, I will try to answer them.


Be sure to bookmark my blog to watch Humpty's progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment