Follow Me on Pinterest           

Friday, March 28, 2014

Our latest pattern is now available for purchase in our Pattern Gallery!





Recently I tried my hand at using wool felt and the buttonhole stitch to create a penny rug. I was immediately hooked imagining all sorts of patterns that could be created using this technique. 

This pattern is my first "penny rug" type; it is a full-sized pattern for a napkin holder, silverware holder and a wine glass slipper. Perfect for the Easter table or any spring or summer occasion.

I prefer using wool felt, but the pattern can also be made with 9" x 12" acrylic felt squares sold at most fabric stores. I have been purchasing my wool felt online at Prairie Point Junction.

By the way, I am working on another free pattern...a bunny rabbit. It should be online this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment